Leak Detector Service Center
A unique service in Southeast Asia only in Nixma. To support your short term project needs, or just to try before you buy. Our strong technical knowledge and support driven approach to our customers encouraged Laco Technologies (leak detectors) to choose for our company to act as their authorized service center.
We provide the option for short-term renting of leak detectors and lease-to-own plans for both low and high volume helium leak test, charging, discharging, gas booster and helium recovery systems.
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly leak detector rentals
- Save 50% on rentals when combined with repair services
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) for helium leak detectors, vacuum systems, and leak test systems
- PM Single Services and Service
- Agreements (1, 2, or 4-year)
- Exclusive discounts on repairs and upgrades
- Leak detector and vacuum pump repair
- Leak test and vacuum system repair, commissioning, upgrades
- Spare parts and accessories
- Leak detector maintenance training
- Technical training for leak testing or vacuum technology
- Leak rate correlation studies
- Leak testing services
- Training and seminars available in-house, on-site, or via webinar
Leak Detector Parts & Repair
LACO Technologies is a authorized service and repair facility for the complete family of Inficon helium and hydrogen leak detectors. LACO has extensive experience troubleshooting and repairing the full line of Leybold and Pfeiffer helium mass spectrometer leak detectors.
Helium Leak Detector Services
- Leak detector repairs and overhauls
- Turbo pump wick and bearing changes, cleaning or factory exchanges
- Rotary vane pump repair and overhaul
- Mass spec and preamp repair and rebuilds
- Preventative maintenance on common failures
- Extensive diagnostics capabilities
- Leak standard calibration service
- Component level electronics repairs
- Upgrades and retrofits
- Rush turnaround service available
- Rental leak detectors available at a discount
- Three-month warranty on parts and labor
Calibrated Leak Standard Solution.
LACO CalMaster™ leak standards can deliver convenience and precision of on-site calibration. LACO CalMaster™ leak standards are supported by our lifetime product warranty, including a NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration certificate to ISO 17025-2005 and ANSI Z540-1-1994 standards. The CalMaster™ leak standards are available in both permeation and capillary leak element design, featuring LACO proprietary micro tube capillary leak elements.
Renting and Leasing
TITANTEST™ HELIUM LEAK DETECTOR LEASE & RENTAL PROGRAM
Getting your hands on the latest helium leak detector model is easier than ever thanks to the TitanTest™ Lease & Rental Program from LACO Technologies. LACO offers three new options for procuring a leak detector which are as follows: 2-Year Lease-to-Own (Brand New Unit), 1-Year Rental (New/Newly Refurbished Unit), and Short Term Rental (New/Newly Refurbished Unit).
- Brand New Units
- Available for All Configurable TITANTEST Models
- Accessories Sold Separately
How Can We Help?
Contact us to discover how to avoid costly downtime and find your solution with Nixma service center