One of Nixma's primary focus is producing leak testing workstations.
Why Nixma for Leak Test Solution?
> Nixma is uniquely qualified to offer the most broad selection of leak testing methods/solutions. We do not just focus on one approach, but will offer the best solution to meet the customer’s needs.
> Nixma is different from many leak test system builders, in that we have a strong vacuum background that helps us design better optimized leak test systems.
Heat exchangers, radiators, heater cores, canisters, gas tanks, evaporators, injectors, fuel rails, condensers, compressors, airbags, igniters, A/C hoses, wheel rims, wheels, abs brakes, batteries, fuel pumps, gear boxes, transmissions, inflators, ignitors, large high pressure liquid natural gas tanks, etc
Refrigeration and A/C Industries
Transportation, commercial, industrial – compressors, heat exchangers, A/C parts etc.
Medical Device, including disposable devices and implants, miniature batteries, catheters, etc.
Gas lines, gas containers, break lines, landing gears, heat exchangers etc.
Valves, tanks, regulators, instruments, pumps etc.
Electrical / Electronics Industries
Small devices and enclosures, hybrid circuits, computer hard drives, etc.
Chemical, pharmaceutical soft and hard packages
- Air bag inflators and sub-assemblies (helium hard vacuum, HATS, pressure decay)
- Refrigeration valves, coils, heat exchangers (helium hard vacuum, RGA, Sniffing)
- Pharmaceutical single use bags (helium hard vacuum, HATS).
- Gas Shock Components – Reservoirs, shocks (helium hard vacuum)
- High Voltage Switchgear (helium hard vacuum, helium accumulation)
- Electrical Enclosures (pressure decay)
- Car batteries (helium hard vacuum)
- Gas Storage Cylinders – aerospace (RGA)
- Computer hard drives (Electronic Industries)
- Blister packs, bio process containers for serum (Pharmaceutical)
- Large high-pressure liquid natural gas tanks for trucks (Helium hard vacuum).
- High pressure regulators (Helium hard vacuum).
* Solutions provided together with our strategic partner