Last updated: 30.9.2019
Welcome to Nixma. If you have landed on this page, we’re taking a guess that you might have some insecurities about your own data protection when interacting with us. To help you understand what we will collect and do with your data, continue reading below.
Before you proceed to use or submit any information through our Channels, please carefully review this Policy. By using this Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information we may automatically collect when you interact with our Site, such as from your browser or device; or
- Information collected through our Channels, such as our social media platforms, that may share information about how you interact with our associated social media content.
WHAT YOU PROVIDE US
You will be providing us with your Personal Information, that we might deem necessary when you:
- Inquire or apply for a job with us;
- Request information about Nixma, our products and/or services;
- Communicate with us via email or other correspondence channels; or
- Engage in a contractual agreement with us for our products and/or services.
The information you provide to us may include: name; contact information; title; information about the company you are affiliated with; and resume details. Any information that is shared in these areas may be viewed by multiple individuals within the Company.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To recruit and evaluate applications for potential employment with the Company;
- To respond to your inquiries and/or requests;
- To maintain our lists of contacts; or
- To administer contractual relationships.
Security of your Personal Information is at the utmost importance to us, however, there is no method of transmission over the World Wide Web network, or any means of data storage, is completely secure. While Nixma always make an effort to protect your Personal Information, we cannot promise you its absolute security.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Nixma reserves the right to change this Policy at any time necessary. We will continue to assess and update this Policy and we may do so accordingly without notifying you. Please check this page from time to time to ensure you are updated with this Policy. Should there be any changes upon this Policy, the update date will be reflected at the top of this page, “last updated”.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about our Policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.